Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012 Stress Level 6

It's amazing what a day of rest and a visit to the doctor can accomplish.

I awoke this morning at 7:28 am when my son asked me if he should get dressed. Shit! My alarm failed to go off for some reason, and we are to leave the house at precisely 7:35 if we want to catch the bus. I jump up, make sure he is getting dressed. Get dressed myself. Grab my keys and phone and head out the door. Whew! 7:36.....if we walk fast we can make it.

Another day started off on the wrong foot. I go back to bed. I don't want to deal with anything or anyone. Get myself back up at 11:05 to walk back to the bus stop to pick up the kid. Come home, make him lunch, turn on the Xbox and let him play some video games. I head back up to bed.

Wake back up at 3:00, take a shower and off to the doctor I go. A visit I am so looking forward to. I get there and I am quickly informed the doctor is running behind. I am just happy to 1: be away from home for awhile, and 2: have a great new book they I am reading.

I finally see the doctor after waiting for almost an hour. The appointment goes well. I get a new script and I head home.

The rest of the evening has been quiet. I have not heard the bitch today, but I have not looked for her car either. Won't look......otherwise the 6 that I sit at now will quickly rise to a 10.

All in all a better day. Tomorrow I see a few great friends. I feel loved. I feel supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment